[INSERTED BLOCK][INSERTED BLOCK][INSERTED BLOCK]

TEST STRING

Saturday, March 7, 2009

The weather has been delightful all week

I've gotten a little bit done in my garden every day except today. Today I went to bed and had post-cop jitters.

I know that's stupid, because my only involvement with them was this guy parked behind me and they even proved on paper I did nothing wrong and the female cop's attitude when I admitted to owning the truck they were looking at proved it was just a formality.

Tomorrow and most of next week look good too.

I'm getting so much done. Its great.

I want to get things sorted enough to get a couple rocking chairs for the porch. Until then we have the common $5 plastic chairs which are fine.  I noticed a lot of small businesses that are shut down while I was out today.  That doesn't make me very happy.

Matt is getting interested in solar energy. We'll see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment