[INSERTED BLOCK][INSERTED BLOCK][INSERTED BLOCK]

TEST STRING

Friday, March 20, 2009

Thoroughly Weirded Out

So I told my little sister yesterday about the endowment ceremonies being on YouTube and stuff, expecting she would find it amusing, or be curious and want to see it.  Instead she totally flips out and gets majorly offended that they would do something like that. And while she is going off, I'm sitting there thinking, "Holy crap, my sister's a Morgbot! How did I not know this?"   For some perspective, she is almost 22, has at least five tattoos, has her ears peirced twice with one of the holes gauged (?sp) out, has had her nose, lip, tongue, and belly peirced, drinks alcohol, smokes, and is married, seperated, and sleeping with one of her old ex-boyfriends.  She also lives in LA and was very unhappy about the church's position on Prop 8.   So I was totally blindsided by her attitude, which made me question how she is going to react when she finds out that I have officially left the church.   And also how my brother will.

No comments:

Post a Comment