[INSERTED BLOCK][INSERTED BLOCK][INSERTED BLOCK]

TEST STRING

Saturday, March 7, 2009

for miss cleo ...

 Mother ... my heart smiles when I think of my children and how they have grown. My almost 17 year old daughter is such a fascinating creature right now. I even told her that. Seeing the world through my children's eyes is the most wonderful part of being me.
Camp! ... oh my, where to start. Fall of '03. Only missed one camp since then and that was the year my mom died. She knew about my scene involvement and knew some my friends. I believe she would have wanted me to go to camp that year but I didn't, for the family. I think I missed out.
Books ... still love the smell and feel of them. I have never really gotten used to reading long things online. I doubt  I will ever be the type to read entire texts on a small screen.
Intelligence ... if you mean me, thank you. If you mean how do I react to it? It's HOT!
strength ... I believe that my strength has come from adversity and just plain tough breaks. Someday, we will have to chat about the little things. I have always been an optimist; I don't know that you can be a strong pessimist. They seem contradictory to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment